1 - A high-performance technical offer
- Meeting the issues of company industrial risk management: environmental and professional.
- Products sourced from suppliers specially selected for their reliability and their good reputation.
- Gives your team fast reaction time in dealing with accidental spills or pollution.
- Tested and validated by reputable approved organizations, like CEDRE.
- Compliant with the standards in force and adapted to future regulatory changes (AFNOR, TUV, …).
2 - A comprehensive customized solution
Much more than just supplying products, we focus on giving genuine added value to your company.
We examine all your inter-related issues, focusing on finding a comprehensive customized solution adapted to your true needs.
Because your needs are so business-specific, our Technical Studies Office is your partner in the design and implementation of your project:
- Project study (regulatory watch, on-site risk diagnosis, …)
- Recommendations & Solutions (product recommendations, technical assistance …)
- Project implementation & Follow-through (audit, training, deployment, installation, maintenance…).
3 - Key Account organization
Is a special partnership the answer to meeting your business-specific needs?
Our Key Accounts service coordinates and centralizes all the requirements concerning your contract, ensuring your objectives are met and simplifying your performance piloting.
Preferential price conditions, personalized marketing supports, optimized stock management, partial or multi-site deliveries on request, individualized sales reporting, progress contracts, e-commerce solutions … we are by your side in the personalized deployment of your order agreement.
4 - On the international scene
- A dedicated export service with the necessary logistics resources.
- A network of specialized subsidiaries and local partners mean your location’s features are taken into account in the technical and logistics management of your orders.
- Local stocks enable greater reactivity in dealing with accidental spills or pollution.
5 - A well-managed supply chain for even better reactivity
A single objective: on-time delivery of quality products at the best possible price.
With our quality sourcing policy, U.S. purchasing office, a logistics hub at Roissy CDG international airport, more than 20 000 m² of warehousing, over 6 000 products in stock, Haléco respects the delivery times promised and optimize your productivity.